- September 16, 2015
- Posted by: precisionresto
Whether a home was damaged by a hurricane, heavy rains that caused flooding, wind, a tidal surge, or another force to nature, all the family living in it will want to do is fast forward to sunnier skies. That’s where we come in: fully and quickly repairing homes.
Clear the skies after storm damage
After Mother Nature leaves her not-so-maternal mark on a home, you need to act quickly to repair it. When homes experiences storm damage, homeowners need to:
- Be aware of and keep their distance from hazards like broken glass, exposed power lines, and nails.
- Call their insurance agent to begin a claim right away.
- Document the damage with pictures.
- Board up the home to prevent further damage.
Precision Restoration is here to help!
When we’re hired to deal with storm damage, our responsibilities include:
- Full inspection of your property
- Assessment of the extent of the damage
- Prompt and thorough board-up completion
- Water removal, dehumidification, and drying if necessary
- Debris removal
OUR CLIENTS SAY...
“These guys did a great job on my home. They were very good at what they do and exceeded our expectations! I would hire this company again in a second…..”
“These guys are THE best. I have hired them on two occasions and referred them to close friends and neighbors and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them here. We are 100% satisfied with their work so if you’re here looking for a referral for either inside or out that is trust worthy, meticulous, on time and price worthy, call these guys and ask for Eric. “